CJ ROLL CALL!!!!! Lets see them all! - Page 13 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > CJ ROLL CALL!!!!! Lets see them all!

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippHuge Soft top Sale

Unread 03-16-2006, 07:22 PM   #181
sorisko

Here's some more upto date ones, still trying to piece it back together... but im getting there!

sorisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2006, 07:58 PM   #182
CJmadison
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Hey squint love the color of your jeep, where did you get it/whats the name for the color?
Unread 03-16-2006, 08:36 PM   #183
Squint

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJmadison
Hey squint love the color of your jeep, where did you get it/whats the name for the color?
Thanks! It's called Orange Bronze Mica Metallic. I know it was an AMC color from...I believe 1984. We just had it mixed up at a local paint shop in Houston. I have the exact paint code somewhere in the garage in case I need it.

I had no intentions of it looking burnt orange, as I am a huge Longhorns fan, but I am happy. In fact, I originally looked at the orange color on the Nissan 350z's, but I decided to keep it within the AMC colors.
Squint is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2006, 08:43 PM   #184
BigYellaJeep
1998 TJ Wrangler 

That is a sweet color man...LOVE IT.
Red Jeep
1st Jeep: '86 CJ-7 (I miss her)
BigYellaJeep
BigYellaJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2006, 10:50 AM   #185
82cj7401
1976 CJ7 

1978 Cj7

My new Project.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h7...7/ac9f1cc7.jpg
82cj7401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2006, 06:34 PM   #186
webdr

looks great, I like the gumbo mudders
webdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2006, 06:37 PM   #187
Hibbitz

wow..... that looks like one built CJ. Any specs on that new rig?

Here is photo of my 84 CJ7. I just got it in the fall and it is my first Jeep so I am having a blast. It has the the 258 / T5 / Dana 300 / 3.31 / 31" BFG. It has a 2.5" lift and it pretty tame but I am amazed what it can do off road.

A few weeks ago out messing around

My first time out on the trail with my new jeep last fall......hooked instantly!

KLH
Hibbitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2006, 09:06 PM   #188
Aphelion79

Quote:
Originally Posted by webdr
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h72/82cj7401/1978%20CJ7/ac9f1cc7.jpg[/IMG]

looks great, I like the gumbo mudders
Is it just me or does that look more dangerous than it does fun... maybe take the arch out of the leafs and it'd be nicer...
Dana 30 Front | AMC 20 Rear
Aphelion79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2006, 10:18 PM   #189
Xrossed

Now wait a friggan Minute!

I TRIED TO DEFEAT THE CENSOR, SO MY RUDE POST WAS EDITED.

Last edited by ErikJordan; 03-18-2006 at 12:13 AM..
Xrossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2006, 11:39 PM   #190
BigYellaJeep
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrossed
Listen... If you want to stroke this dudes ego, then I have some balls that need scratchin too!

I didnt say I didnt like his rig.... The jeep looks great on the outside and thats a fact!
But that F@ckin dash could make a F@ckin train take a dirt road and scare the maggots off a carcass....
Looks like an amatuer pinstripe artist used it for practice sheet metal.... But hey to each his own like that dude said and I choose to hate it on the ground that it is butt F@ckin ugly
And anyone who says that dash isnt ugly is either lying, stroking this guys emotions or was born with one eye and it has glaucoma!

So now I'm a Jerk for being honest an not lying to the f@ckin guy.... so shoot me for being the type of guy who would tell a dude his girlfriend was screwing around on him and hurting his feelings VS. letting him walk around the fool of the town because noone wanted to tell him the truth...... so go ahead persecute me.
And Screw you DR. you a$$-jockey

And why would I want to drive that dude when I'm Driving this!!! ( being that were trading barbs now)
YOU sir, need to chill. Get that sand outta there, it makes you unlikeable.

Maybe an "amateur pinstripe artist" DID design and paint that! Maybe it was the owner?! eh? He/whoever put their time and work into that, as it is clearly custom work. I had said that it didn't personally appeal to me, but did so in a friendlier manner.

C'mon, be nice for once.

BTW: I've mentioned before that I like your Jeep a lot, the one you were flaunting above. An idea to improve it could be to spray some underliner (rubberized spray paint (black)) underneath. It'll look good IMO.
Red Jeep
BigYellaJeep
Unread 03-18-2006, 06:19 AM   #191
Newjeep75
1986 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigYellaJeep
YOU sir, need to chill. Get that sand outta there, it makes you unlikeable.

Maybe an "amateur pinstripe artist" DID design and paint that! Maybe it was the owner?! eh? He/whoever put their time and work into that, as it is clearly custom work. I had said that it didn't personally appeal to me, but did so in a friendlier manner.

C'mon, be nice for once.

BTW: I've mentioned before that I like your Jeep a lot, the one you were flaunting above. An idea to improve it could be to spray some underliner (rubberized spray paint (black)) underneath. It'll look good IMO.
I will say this about Xrossed's post. There is nothing wrong with saying that he doesn't like the dash, I don't like it either and I think it's ugly.

And tvl76, when were you abused? All the guy said was he thought your dash was ugly. It is!!

I have a CJ5 with very Bright Red Kelsey Hayes steel wheels. Now my brother and some other people think that the truck looks very stupid with the wheels Red. I personally love the red wheels. That is why Iíve kept them on the truck. Now there are some other people who also love the red wheels and have urged me to never change the colour of the wheels.

I just tell my brother that he has absolutely no taste at all when it comes to old Jeeps, which is my opinion about his taste. He says my taste is in my ***. So what?

With something as stark and way over the top, ( like the dash or my red wheels), or quite far off of the middle ground, people will either Love it or Hate it.

Xcrossed doesn't like the dash, so what? So what if he said it's ugly, so what if he said it looks like it was done by an "amateur pinstripe artist". What does that matter?

Xcrossed didn't attack anyone, just an ugly Dash!

That last thing we need here in this forum is a Mutual Admiration Sycophantic attitude. Please don't let this forum turn into that. Because that would be a big shame and a lie!!

Now on with the show and more Jeep PICs please.

Todd.

Here is a Pic of my Jeep with the ugly Red Wheels:

Last edited by Newjeep75; 03-18-2006 at 06:36 AM..
Newjeep75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2006, 07:08 AM   #192
BigYellaJeep
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newjeep75
Here is a Pic of my Jeep with the ugly Red Wheels:

...not for nothing but those are some damn ugly wheels...

They look like they belong on a VW Bettle (old ones). It's unique though! hah, I'm messing.

Keep bringing the pictures!
Red Jeep
BigYellaJeep
Unread 03-18-2006, 07:34 AM   #193
Newjeep75
1986 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigYellaJeep
...not for nothing but those are some damn ugly wheels...

They look like they belong on a VW Bettle (old ones). It's unique though! hah, I'm messing.

Keep bringing the pictures!
Ha! Here's the thing that really bugs me. It's mostly women that like the Red Wheels. More fodder for my brother to pick on me about. He just won't let the Red wheel thing go I tell ya. He keeps trying to get me to switch over to Chrome wheels.

Here's a shot of the Jeep the 1st day I brought it home from State College Pennsylvania, I'm in Toronto, Canada. In this Pic the Jeep has 15x8 American Racing Tailgunners on it.

Todd.

Newjeep75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2006, 03:05 PM   #194
80cj
Web Wheeler

1980 CJ5 

Here's my 80 CJ-5 with NOS Whitco top purchased a few weeks ago from a JeepForum.com member. Waiting for it to shrink a little. If it doesn't, I'll have to move some of the snaps a little.
80cj5.jpg  
80cj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2006, 03:19 PM   #195
webdr

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80cj
Here's my 80 CJ-5 with NOS Whitco top purchased a few weeks ago from a JeepForum.com member. Waiting for it to shrink a little. If it doesn't, I'll have to move some of the snaps a little.
sweet looking jeep
webdr is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.