CJ front clip on TJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > CJ front clip on TJ

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Unread 09-03-2008, 10:00 PM   #1
ajeepman
2002 TJ Wrangler 

CJ front clip on TJ

I did a search and came up with nothing but dead links to a guy that did the swap...anyone know the details or know of a write up on the issues that I may run into. This may belong in the TJ section but I figured I'd ask here 1st hoping fabs like Besrk would chime in. I saw it in a mag once but thats it.

Unread 09-03-2008, 10:01 PM   #2
OlllOTJ

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Unread 09-03-2008, 10:02 PM   #3
jeepsr4ever

You can install a tJ front clip on a CJ. Check out usbody.com. I dont know of a way to do it in reserve without some different hinges. I think the CJ front end is the ultimate and the TJ looks like a postal jeep on vitamins.
jeepsr4ever is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2008, 10:13 PM   #4
SlikRic
Muddin Maniac

1983 CJ7 

Am I missing something here? Thread title "CJ front clip on TJ " Yes CJ FRONT ON A TJ...He will have the CJ front.
Will it look like a CJ????? NO!!! Now I wouldn't do it but...........
SUICIDE
SlikRic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2008, 10:32 PM   #5
mike06X

Tony

Tube fenders on the TJ and then CJ style front turn signals + running lights..done! ultimade bad-a$$.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.