CJ Front Bench Seat - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > CJ Front Bench Seat

Advance Adapters SYE KitsFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 01-27-2011, 03:55 PM   #31
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjarmyjeeper View Post
Skeer, I was looking at it from the perspective of cargo access to the rear area. Getting my dog into the rear area or loading a cooler or something else into the back thru one of the doors. I'm looking for something that is either a split bench, (Nice find Alby, I've been 'watching' it for the last couple days) for loading purposes or a bench with a back that isn't too tall and can fold over near level.

Now, I can access thru the rear soft top window but here's the potential problem. I'm running 33"s and 2.5" of lift. Even though I'm 5'11", it makes it kinda hard to grab something from the rear of the jeep over the fixed tailgate. Especially if it slid foward towards the front seats.

I'm looking at it this way, the more access I have to the rear area the more likly I am to use it, and the less likely to complain about it. That said, 8 months out of the year it won't be a problem because the top will be off....
Got ya... I wonder if something out of a Bronco II?? S10 Blazer?

But the right word at the right time... "Hey, give me a little hug!" That's the difference between lightning and a harmless lightning bug!
Skerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2011, 07:11 PM   #32
77jeepcj7
1977 CJ7 

cj front bench seat

I have an original bench seat in my 77 CJ7. I've heard they are rare.
77jeepcj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2012, 10:14 PM   #33
vc1911

Bump an old thread, I have one of these bench seats from a '79 cj5
Pm me if interested
vc1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2012, 01:21 PM   #34
motiv8ya
1979 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskiv View Post

Heres a couple I had I took for someone else a while back.
Thanks for posting this guys, you just solved my seat bracket problem on my build . Based on these pics I have the brackets for the 60/40 split seats. I couldn't figure out why the inner drivers side bracket didn't look right.
motiv8ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2013, 02:35 PM   #35
lextorhazzen

60/40 split

I am really looking for one of these if anyone has one for sale let me know please i like the look of that old style bench seat in the front
lextorhazzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 12:21 PM   #36
lextorhazzen

Still looking, Someone pm'd me saying they had one but i havent got a reply for a week or so
lextorhazzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 08:02 AM   #37
MDB2003
1984 CJ7 

Front Bench Seat 60/40 split

Bump. I'm also looking for an OEM front bench style seat. Thanks in advance for your reply.
MDB2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.