cj frame cracked....replacment frame or 1 ton frame for cj - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > cj frame cracked....replacment frame or 1 ton frame for cj

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Steering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 12-02-2009, 04:49 PM   #16
apfroggy0408
1982 CJ7 

I'm a westside kid right by Franklin High. I'll be a jeeper still in 2011 so we'll be waitin!

apfroggy0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2009, 10:00 PM   #17
neatocj
1981 CJ5 

Boo cougars...well if you want..i can show you how to off road? haha
'06 MegaCab Cummins- Great White
neatocj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2009, 08:44 PM   #18
PavementPounder
Cool as Ice...

I'd have to disagree on frame cracking being the end of the frame. Properly repaired, it becomes the strongest point. I'd get a replacement and just beef it.

Here's mine in Classifieds:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f127/...-frame-903341/

You can see the repair point from circa 1994.

<--- Click "Classifieds" under my avatar to see all my parts (mostly CJ & XJ) currently for sale on JeepForum!
PavementPounder is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.