CJ FAQ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > CJ FAQ?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-13-2002, 11:17 AM   #1
junger

CJ FAQ?

Are there any CJ Faqs? If every contributed to a little info of what they know, I think would could compile a pretty bad *** faq... what do you guys think?

-Josh

junger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2002, 11:58 AM   #2
Bulletproofcj7

HUH?
1982 cj7. Frame off. shell valley kevlar body, stainless hinges, Bestop seats and supertop, KC titanium lights, Homemade swing out tire carrier with spare front wheel bearings/hub, Built 304,DUI,Edelbrock shorty headers with dual stainless 21/2 tubes into incynerator cans 21/4 dumped out the back,Edelbrock 600cfm, performer intake and cam, Borgeson lower column, Centerforce clutch, NV-4500, Dana 300 w/custom built twin stick, Homade 1/4" steel skid plate, 2.5 soft ride w/ 1" shackle lift, 33x12.5 mtr's. Stainless fuel and brake lines, Braided hoses. more...
Bulletproofcj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2002, 01:01 PM   #3
Jeep Daddy
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Junger,
I think that if most people would just use the search feature in this BB we would not need FAQ. There seem to be a lot of FAQ in the area of tire size, lift kits, lift sizes, gearing, axles, V8 vs. IL6 etc. I see these FAQ's all the time.
Unread 03-13-2002, 02:53 PM   #4
Guy Hollister

Junger's point is well taken... FAQ = Frequently Asked Questions... there seems to me the best place to look BEFORE searching and ultimately writing your own question... etc.

Tw'ud save alot of time.

Guy
Unread 03-13-2002, 03:42 PM   #5
junger

Well... ok... nevermind. I thought it would be easier than sorting through posts and all information would be central. It would eliminate stupid posts and **** like that... just a thought.

-Josh
junger is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.