Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Cj Book

832 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  MeCasa 
#1 ·
What's the best CJ Bible?

#3 · (Edited)
It depends on what you think you will be doing. I have the jeep bible, the two common ones from the parts stores, and one other I cant think of right now. All of them are about the same if doing basic stuff, but don't get into much detail beyond that. If you are really needing good details, then locate a TSM (around 80bucks on ebay)

#4 ·
Originally I was annoyed because my Chilton's didn't list which Wagoneers/Cherokess had 44's from the factory

Then I read the cover

CJ/Scrambler/Wrangler

Hmm

#5 ·
MeCasa said:
Originally I was annoyed because my Chilton's didn't list which Wagoneers/Cherokess had 44's from the factory
Well, you could just consult that crazy, new-fangled "internet" thing.
I've heard there's this thing that tells you stuff like that called "Google".;)

#6 ·
burtonsnowman said:
Well, you could just consult that crazy, new-fangled "internet" thing.
I've heard there's this thing that tells you stuff like that called "Google".;)
Preachin' to the choir, so far, 50 if's, 63 but's and 103 and's; but no definitive list. Sometimes the actual books have specific models and serial number sequences that carry a specific part. Although sometimes with jeep, it's 'whatever they had hangin' around'. Besides, if there is a Jamup definitive 'tells all' book out there, I want it as I believe in using quality manuals

Or I wouldn't have posted ;-)

I sincerely hope your 13th post actually says something :D

#7 ·
MeCasa said:
I sincerely hope your 13th post actually says something :D
Ouch. Okay, okay...

It is hard to find definitive answers about these things. If you get a "tell-all" guide that is 100% true, let me know, because I'm loking for the same thing.;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.