Cj Body Armor? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Cj Body Armor?

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-23-2008, 05:46 PM   #1
Etchandy
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Cj Body Armor?

Hey guys im lookin for CJ body armor that is NOT diamond plate. All i can find is the corner panels. i would like the full side panels above rear wheel well. I have seen them on wranglers by "Poison Spider."

I have also considered making my own out of steel or sheet metal. Has anyone done this? if so how was the turn out?

Thanks.
Kyle.

Etchandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2008, 06:20 PM   #2
neatocj
1981 CJ5 

i dont know the exact differences between the 75 and 76 model but maybe you can get the 76 model and modify them. only if you have the cash for some one to do it for you or you have a plasma cutter or a regular oxy-acetalyne torch and spare metal. or you can just go here and get some blanks http://www.genright.com/category.aspx?categoryID=93. but you will still need the tools to do it
neatocj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2008, 06:28 PM   #3
SlikRic
Muddin Maniac

1983 CJ7 

I got these and the rocker guards, alittle over &700 to my door and come with all the mounting hardware
(Grade 8), should be done with my tub-fixin tomorrow and be mounting these next week

http://www.genright.com/ProductInfo....ductid=CNR1002
SUICIDE
SlikRic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2008, 03:43 PM   #4
mnCJ7guy
1980 CJ7 

I have some non-diamond corners from warrior products. I don't have them installed yet, but they look nice when I open the box
1990 YJ Islander
4.2L,Auto

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.