CJ-7 Wiring Diagram - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > CJ-7 Wiring Diagram

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-23-2004, 09:50 AM   #1
Esquilax

CJ-7 Wiring Diagram

Anyone know where I can obtain a wiring diagram for a 77 CJ7? I have to redo the wiring on mine. I'm taking out the a/c, fan, heater, & defrost, as my jeep will be a summer driver only.

Thx,

Esquilax

Esquilax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2004, 11:46 AM   #2
kaptainkarst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esquilax
Anyone know where I can obtain a wiring diagram for a 77 CJ7? I have to redo the wiring on mine. I'm taking out the a/c, fan, heater, & defrost, as my jeep will be a summer driver only.

Thx,

Esquilax
Both Haynes and Chilton's manuals have a diagram. However, you will need a big magnifying glass to make much sense out of them or take them to a Kinko's and have them enlarged.

The technical service manual may be better, but I don't have one of those for comparison.
82 complete rebuilt 258 bored 30 over
Holley Fuel Injection
TFI Ignition Upgrade
Headers, Flowmaster
Ford T-18 w/Novak Conversion, Dana 300
2.5" Suspension Lift w/ 2" shackle lift
33" x 12.5" x 15"
Ramsey 8000 Lb Winch with in-cab control
Custom built brush guard with crane attachment
On-board Air, On-board shower, On-board nut
Rear mounted fuse panel w/50 amp service
kaptainkarst is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2004, 12:12 PM   #3
Geer_hed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esquilax

Thx,

Esquilax
Click on the darksiderz link on this page:

http://www.geocities.com/jeep_resources/

I can't recall if they posted schematics as far back as 77, but you just never know.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.