CJ 7 Prices - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > CJ 7 Prices

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 05-19-2013, 05:07 PM   #1
Drsafety
1981 CJ7 

Hi there...the time has come and I need to sell my CJ7. Actually, I have run out of room and need more space. Any honest suggestions on a price? I know there are a lot of variables...but it is a clean, running CJ7 mostly without rust. Please advise. Thank you!

Unread 05-19-2013, 06:35 PM   #2
74Maverick
1977 CJ5 

If you throw up some pics and basically write up everything youd put in a craigslist ad. You will get alot better responses.
If not I'll play rick on pawn stars and offer you $900 in hundred dollar bills.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.