CJ-7 Parts for sale!!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > CJ-7 Parts for sale!!!!

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 03-18-2002, 01:53 PM   #1
boredstiff

CJ-7 Parts for sale!!!!

All right nickel and dimers, here is the list of stuff for sale, make an offer, if it doesn't sell it's going to the local salvage yard.

35x13.5x15 Mickey Thompson Baja Claw tires (bias ply) on American Racing 15x12 aluminum wheels. 2000 miles on them... $1600.

AMC 401/360 Heads, with adjustable rocker pearchs 2 or 3 studs need replacement, very good condition, bolt them on today - $300 or best.

T4 transmission - excellent working order, case is broke from shipping. Make an offer

Steering gear box
304 balancer and flywheel
Holley 4 bbl 600 cfm carb
360 pistons with wrist pins
fender flares
Hard top - needs some work get it for cheap though
Hood
Doors
Back Seat
Center console
Rear bumperettes
Dash board
Shifter plate
Original guages
ECU's for 6 banger
Heater Unit
33x10.5x15 Wild Country (like a BF mud terrain)tires on stock wheels. four of them.

boredstiff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-18-2002, 04:00 PM   #2
gkirbsCJ-7

what's a fair price for the 33's?
Unread 03-18-2002, 11:50 PM   #3
1911shtr

What kind of doors?
Condition/shape
1911shtr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-19-2002, 01:18 PM   #4
cj78

How much for the center console. Does it still lock(is key included) Need to replace mine. Thanks Bear
cj78 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-19-2002, 01:31 PM   #5
JIM79CJ7

You wouldn't happen to have 4bbl manifold laying around to go with that carb would you? What year & Kind of doors are we talking about ?
Thanks
JIM

Custom Stuff--- [URL=http://www.JCfabanddesign.com]JC Fab & Design[/URL]
ORANGE JEEP CLUB
MEMBER # 1

1979 CJ7 / 304 /T 150 /HUGGER ORANGE PAINT JOB/ Lots of cool stuff
2003 Inca Gold Rubicon , <------ Sissy jeep :)
JIM79CJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2002, 12:36 PM   #6
boredstiff

The doors are full hard doors from an 84'CJ-7. They need some attention in the area where they all rust, at the bottom and where it goes up to the window frame. They aren't terrible though, make an offer.

The Center Console does not have a key or original lock, but it is solid and in good shape, it's black and the arm pad is not torn. I live in Mid Mich so keep in mind shipping, but I'll go $12 bucks on the console.

I don't have a 4bbl manifold. But I would take $100 for the carb, and that would save you $189 on buying a new one then you could afford the intake manifold.

I would go $300 or best offer on the tires and wheels. The 33" tires don't have more than 1500 miles on them.
boredstiff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.