Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

CJ-7 Parts for sale!!!!

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  boredstiff 
#1 ·
All right nickel and dimers, here is the list of stuff for sale, make an offer, if it doesn't sell it's going to the local salvage yard.

35x13.5x15 Mickey Thompson Baja Claw tires (bias ply) on American Racing 15x12 aluminum wheels. 2000 miles on them... $1600.

AMC 401/360 Heads, with adjustable rocker pearchs 2 or 3 studs need replacement, very good condition, bolt them on today - $300 or best.

T4 transmission - excellent working order, case is broke from shipping. Make an offer

Steering gear box
304 balancer and flywheel
Holley 4 bbl 600 cfm carb
360 pistons with wrist pins
fender flares
Hard top - needs some work get it for cheap though
Hood
Doors
Back Seat
Center console
Rear bumperettes
Dash board
Shifter plate
Original guages
ECU's for 6 banger
Heater Unit
33x10.5x15 Wild Country (like a BF mud terrain)tires on stock wheels. four of them.

See less See more
#5 ·
You wouldn't happen to have 4bbl manifold laying around to go with that carb would you? What year & Kind of doors are we talking about ?
Thanks
JIM

#6 ·
The doors are full hard doors from an 84'CJ-7. They need some attention in the area where they all rust, at the bottom and where it goes up to the window frame. They aren't terrible though, make an offer.

The Center Console does not have a key or original lock, but it is solid and in good shape, it's black and the arm pad is not torn. I live in Mid Mich so keep in mind shipping, but I'll go $12 bucks on the console.

I don't have a 4bbl manifold. But I would take $100 for the carb, and that would save you $189 on buying a new one then you could afford the intake manifold.

I would go $300 or best offer on the tires and wheels. The 33" tires don't have more than 1500 miles on them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.