CJ-6 For Sale - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > CJ-6 For Sale

Rugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped OGreat prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadOconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!

Unread 02-26-2009, 10:25 AM   #1
wellmax
1984 CJ7 

CJ-6 For Sale

If interested:
There is a CJ-6, 1972 model, for sale at a local auto dealer.

Select Auto
6280 Hwy 641N
Puryear, TN 38251

731-247-3030

Many Ann said it runs and drives, came off a farm, needs lights to be rewired.

asking price is $2500

she knows what it is!!!!!!

wellmax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2009, 10:32 AM   #2
SuB8HaVeN
1986 CJ7 

Sounds like a deal as long as it's not all rusted out. Man those 6s are cool Jeeps. I got a line on one in central FL so we'll see if I can end up with one.
Unread 02-27-2009, 11:36 AM   #3
kiowamtp

Hmmm. I'd be interested, but I am a little ways away in CO. What does the body look like or have you not seen it? Anyone on this board live near there and maybe scout it out for me? It might be worth shipping if the JEEP is in decent condition. The statement "came off the farm" could be a good thing or bad thing

Thanks
Kevin
kiowamtp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-27-2009, 11:41 AM   #4
CJ4ever
1973 CJ6 

I bought mine from Washington state and had it shipped to Maryland and it was worth it. Body was in pretty good shape; now I'm in the middle of the restoration and haven't had hardly any surpises. If you want it and it's in decent shape, get it - the price is great!
CJ4ever is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2009, 08:11 PM   #5
wellmax
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiowamtp View Post
Hmmm. I'd be interested, but I am a little ways away in CO. What does the body look like or have you not seen it? Anyone on this board live near there and maybe scout it out for me? It might be worth shipping if the JEEP is in decent condition. The statement "came off the farm" could be a good thing or bad thing

Thanks
Kevin
I was the one that saw it on the lot and thought someone out there might be interested. Did not have my camera with me the day I stopped to look. I own a CJ-7, but had never heard of or seen a CJ-6, so did not want to act a fool if the jeep was some other odd ball.

Lady turns quite a few vehicles at the small side of road lot.

Just call her, she should be able to email you some pictures.

She said it was a driver, it was not a total rust bucket. however it was not a 10 either. It did have a floor shift lever, not a colmun shift lever.

But it is a CJ-6, they must be a bit rare as I have never seen one.
wellmax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.