Cherokee parts on CJ7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Cherokee parts on CJ7

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 10-23-2002, 09:28 AM   #1
GabrielCJ7

Cherokee parts on CJ7

I´ve located a pair of seats from a ´91 cherokee, and also the dashboard, the question is : can i fit those things in my cj? thanx, p.s. they´re very cheap

Unread 10-23-2002, 04:00 PM   #2
CJeep
Alpha dog

1982 CJ8 

With some fabrication, you can make nearly any (about the same size) seat fit in a CJ. Some might cost you the fold-forward ability, as you would have to mount it, via custom mounts, to the floor. But will it fit a CJ bracket, I don't know.

I don't think a Cherokee dash will fit, it's wider and curved, unlike the strait and shallow CJ dash.

2004 Grand Limited 4.7 HO - OH Boy!

2010 Grand Laredo 5.7 Hemi - SICK - work vehicle -gone - replaced by an 08 Tahoe - nice ride.

"Both my Doberman and my Jeep can accurately be described as 'black and rust.'"

"I got a fever . . . and the only prescription is more cowbell"
CJeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.