I started at $50, but quickly ended up at $150. The bar itself is in really nice shape but the pads and the belts are pretty poor. The pads are probably beyond repair but I'm hoping the belts can be cleaned up and salvageable.
But what a beast to get out! We lost 4 of the 20 associated Torx bolts to the drill bit. Now I'm looking at my 86 and wondering how many of those 12 are going to strip out.
Anyway, I got it home, cleaned up all the rust spots and painted it up so it looks nice and shiny. Sadly, now a gas tank leak is going to take precedence over getting the new bar put in.
1986 CJ7, 4.2 I6, T5
D300, 2" Lift, 33" Tires
D30 Front (Aussie Locker), AMC 20