Can I buy Eastwood products locally? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Can I buy Eastwood products locally?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHut

Unread 08-21-2010, 11:25 AM   #1
Lordwrench
1978 CJ7 

Can I buy Eastwood products locally?

I recently added a CHERRY '93 K1500 to my fleet,and I have a junkyard hitch to clean up before installation.I just need one can of encapsulator,but don't want to pay 50% of the cost for shipping. Google only turns up JC and product reviews. Any help?

Lordwrench is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-22-2010, 10:43 AM   #2
Bubba Ray
1984 CJ7 

I have never seen it local but if you do let me know. I do like the stuff but it takes a good while to dry. I used it after my floor work was complete and it has held up very well.
Bubba Ray is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-10-2014, 10:21 PM   #3
Edwsupply

Eastwood restoration supply

You can buy eastwood products @ bloomington autocolor in bloomington indiana & terre haute auto paint in terre haute indiana 1800 860 6560 or 812 234 1051
Edwsupply is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-10-2014, 10:34 PM   #4
JrTjK
1978 FSJ Wagoneer 

call them up or email them from their site and ask if they have a local distributor. There's a local company that advertises on craigslist near me. Try there?

Their ebay store has free shipping, too.
JrTjK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.