Calling All Jeep Jamboree Owners/ Experts Photos needed - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Calling All Jeep Jamboree Owners/ Experts Photos needed

Grizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 02-12-2012, 12:46 AM   #1
Bigjonh
1982 CJ7 

Calling All Jeep Jamboree Owners/ Experts Photos needed

Hello Again
I'm looking to this forum again for some more help on this Jamboree Restoration. If you read my previous post, it's getting close but I'm having problems with the seats. As you probably know the Jamboree seats have Gold trim similar to the Laredo's silver trim in the seats.The gold trim is a plastic material and I need some close up pictures of the trim so it can be duplicated.
I found a company that will make the trim, they just want a close up picture of the trim piece with a ruler in the picture. Or if anyone has a small piece of it, that there willing to part with, that would also work.
I've been told that the Jamboree trim piece has a different design in it then the Laredo, I don"t know just seen pictures. Does anyone know for sure.
Thanks

Bigjonh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2012, 06:15 AM   #2
Matt1981CJ7
Web Wheeler

1981 CJ7 

Google Image search can be your friend....

These are the best pics I found. No scale, but hopefully your guy can figure that out.

Matt
su1brze5mjquanbn.jpg   su1brze5mjuuanbn.jpg  
Matt1981CJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2012, 09:03 AM   #3
Jigo
1982 CJ7 

I can help here. On my Jambo I have the original back seat with laredo fronts, and yes they are different.

Let me know if you find someone to make them I need a set.

Jamboree back seat
img_1657.jpg

Laredo front
img_1656.jpg

img_1659.jpg
Jigo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2012, 10:09 AM   #4
Bigjonh
1982 CJ7 

You made my day!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigo View Post
I can help here. On my Jambo I have the original back seat with laredo fronts, and yes they are different.

Let me know if you find someone to make them I need a set.

Jamboree back seat
Attachment 345080

Laredo front
Attachment 345079

Attachment 345081
Thanks a bunch.. Really appreciate the pictures especially the one with the ruler.
I'll let you know the outcome.
Unread 02-12-2012, 10:14 AM   #5
Bigjonh
1982 CJ7 

Thanks for the pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1981CJ7 View Post
Google Image search can be your friend....

These are the best pics I found. No scale, but hopefully your guy can figure that out.

Matt
Best photo so far, of the seats that I have seen. Just need the close up one
thanks
Unread 02-16-2012, 02:37 PM   #6
HAARUBICON
1984 CJ7 

I want those seats.
HAARUBICON is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.