Buying 258 wrist pins separate from piston - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Buying 258 wrist pins separate from piston

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDRear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJ

Unread 12-13-2013, 04:50 PM   #1
ninjakid

1987 YJ Wrangler 

My attempts at google are failing me.
Has anyone ever purchased just the wrist pins anywhere or know where it could be done?
I put them off to the side in the freezer unprotected which was a mistake on my part.
Had them in the freezer for a while when I was modifying my pin press, got busy trying to get a magneto tester running and by the time I got back to the press, well apparently coffee syrup rusts metal.
Soooo I need a new set of pins.

The only thing I have found so far is a set of the same pistons and pins I have for 75 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/SEALED-POWER...7a4437&vxp=mtr) but I wanted to see if anyone here knew of some way of just buying the pins for less.

If not I'll just have to shell out the money.

Thanks.

ninjakid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2013, 05:19 PM   #2
only in a jeep cj
1986 CJ7 

Ill have to check, but I think I have a set of good used ones....meaning no rust and was just pressed out. But I know you'd rather have new or your old ones.. just an option

1975 CJ-6 304 T15 Dana20 30/44 3.73
1983 CJ-8 258 T5 300 30/44 3.31 Looking for full or half hardtop buy or trade
1986 CJ-7 Laredo 4.6 stroker T5 300 30/44 3.31
1986 TJ-7 Trail Jeep project in the works
2003 Inca Gold TJ Rubicon
only in a jeep cj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.