Brake partsfor DJ-5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Brake partsfor DJ-5

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 07-04-2010, 09:42 PM   #1
crazyassbass69

Brake partsfor DJ-5

I got a 1970 DJ-5a and the guy said it don't run or stop. I got it running now need it to stop...only problem is 1 wheel is missing a spring and keeper pins. I called around to some of the parts stores they said good luck! Any ideas on where I might find these parts and will CJ parts work?

crazyassbass69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2010, 07:35 AM   #2
colojeepguy
1970 CJ5 

IIRC CJ parts will interchange. I'd take the missing parts from the other side (take a pic beforehand so you can get it back together right) & head to your local parts store. You should be able to match something up. Try to find a store with a knowledgeable counterman, not some pimply-faced teenager who just knows how to push buttons on his computer.
colojeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2010, 09:06 AM   #3
crazyassbass69

cool I was hoping CJ parts would work but my search at the part stores is still a bust. Thanks for the post
crazyassbass69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.