bolt in sbc mounts/t176 combo question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > bolt in sbc mounts/t176 combo question

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 03-29-2010, 07:33 PM   #1
rodjr
1980 CJ7 

bolt in sbc mounts/t176 combo question

anybody have this set up? im wondering if the m.o.r.e engine mounts will allow the t176 to bolt in factory holes? im also wondering if ill be able to run my pully set up w/long water pump? what about the transdapt mounts?

rodjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2010, 07:41 PM   #2
Scooter402
1984 CJ7 

I used to run that setup... yes, it will let you run the T176 in the factory holes, if you run the engine/trans in the factory "offset" position. I don't know if those particular motor mounts will do that, or center it between the frame rails...if it centers the engine, you'll just have to move your holes over by 1 1/2 - 2". Long water pump with pulleys, flex fan, all that will be just fine. You don't need to get a short pump to fit. Couldn't tell ya on the transdapt mounts. Good luck!
Scooter402 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.