"To do list.
1. Install fuel tank. Done, need new filler and vent hoses
1a. Buy and install radiator. Installed and full of coolent
2. Buy and install new auto floor shifter. Installed, except for backup lights, and interlock
3. Run all new lines to the rear brakes, and check them over.
4. New glass for the windshield. It currently has piece of duct taped in lexan.
5. Make a new tranny tunnel cover, shouldn't be hard, just use the old one has a pattern.
6. Repair the drivers floor pan.
7. Double check all the bolts that were taken out and put back, for tightness.
8. Put the hood scoop on the glass front clip and install it, Then paint.
9. Install the junk yard 4wd shift lever ( early 90's Suburban), and make a new rod from the TC to the lever.
10. New front and rear drive shafts
11. CJ dash install.
12. Mount a CJ tire carrier cause I'm using a CJ top on a YJ tub. I have this worked out and made, just need to install it.
And probabley 5 or 6 other things I can't think of right now.
Pictures later, Bill
1957 WILLYS pickup,
1973 J 4000,
1978 CJ7 DD.
1979 CJ7 360, TH400/Quadratrac.
1980 CJ5 trail Jeep.
1989 YJ the CJ to YJ.