A Big THANK YOU! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > A Big THANK YOU!

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 02-16-2012, 02:20 PM   #1
steelhead9
1984 CJ7 

A Big THANK YOU!

As a fairly new Jeep owner I would like to express my thanks to all of you here who have posted how to articles and write ups, this has been a huge time saver and help to me.

In the past couple of months I have: 1. Removed, cleaned, rebuilt and reinstalled the entire heating system including a new core and the Blazer blower upgrade; 2. I am in the middle of the gas tank removal, cleaning and installation of new fuel sending unit; 3. Removed the old speedo unit and replaced with new including fuel and temp gauges; 4. Replaced the factory speakers; 5. Ripped out a mile of wiring and am in the process of building a custom board under the hood to hold circut breakers, relays and power supply block; 6. Installed a new auxiliary fuse block under the dash; 7. Am in the process of putting in a new stereo; 8. Rebuild the battery tray; and a thousand other little things that come up while doing 1 through 8. All of your information has been very helpful.

One tip I found while repainting the firewall is that Rustoleum Almond Epoxy Appliance paint is almost an identical match for the original Jeep Tan color.

Thanks again to all!
Brook

steelhead9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2012, 08:07 PM   #2
mopar346
1984 CJ7 

Welcome to the forum, sounds like you have been busy. As you have already found out, there are some pretty smart cookies on here. Stick around there is more to come.
Unread 02-16-2012, 08:10 PM   #3
jeepinjeffrey
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the fun! Its pretty great what you can find on here!
Unread 02-16-2012, 11:09 PM   #4
JeepHammer
Running On Empty...
1973 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelhead9 View Post
As a fairly new Jeep owner I would like to express my thanks to all of you here who have posted how to articles and write ups, this has been a huge time saver and help to me.

In the past couple of months I have: 1. Removed, cleaned, rebuilt and reinstalled the entire heating system including a new core and the Blazer blower upgrade; 2. I am in the middle of the gas tank removal, cleaning and installation of new fuel sending unit; 3. Removed the old speedo unit and replaced with new including fuel and temp gauges; 4. Replaced the factory speakers; 5. Ripped out a mile of wiring and am in the process of building a custom board under the hood to hold circut breakers, relays and power supply block; 6. Installed a new auxiliary fuse block under the dash; 7. Am in the process of putting in a new stereo; 8. Rebuild the battery tray; and a thousand other little things that come up while doing 1 through 8. All of your information has been very helpful.

One tip I found while repainting the firewall is that Rustoleum Almond Epoxy Appliance paint is almost an identical match for the original Jeep Tan color.

Thanks again to all!
Brook
YUP! YOU ARE A JEEP OWNER!
10,000 projects at once!

Glad to hear things are going well for you and welcome to the forum!
JeepHammer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.