Bestop Issues - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Bestop Issues

Jeep LED Light Lights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Ledlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-03-2010, 05:42 PM   #1
JimmyPharma
1975 CJ5 

Bestop Issues

Big Fan of bestop, just went out on a limb and purchased a full soft top and two doors. I have determined it doesnt quite fit my CJ5, and I think it will fit my CJ7 but I already have one on the CJ7 and it matches anyways. I was wondering if there is any way to look it up or if I was to post a picture if someone could help identify it. Let me know. Also if I can identify it I will add it to the classifieds for a good price as it is in excellent condition.

JimmyPharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2010, 11:40 PM   #2
featured
1985 CJ7 

CJ5 is shorter than a CJ7 thats a big giveaway. Also, if you have the part number google it or throw it up here, i`m looking for a soft top that will work with my hard doors, and I know what model number I need.
featured is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2010, 04:51 AM   #3
JimmyPharma
1975 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by featured View Post
CJ5 is shorter than a CJ7 thats a big giveaway. Also, if you have the part number google it or throw it up here, i`m looking for a soft top that will work with my hard doors, and I know what model number I need.
FEATURED, thats what I was wondering, I dont know where to look for a parts number but I am confident the top fits CJ7 because it fit on my dads as well.
JimmyPharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2010, 05:46 AM   #4
colojeepguy
1970 CJ5 

The doors should be a dead giveaway-different shaped doors on a CJ5 & a CJ7. Also remember that 75-older CJ5 takes a different top than 76-up (different slant to the windshield)
colojeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.