best place to get speakers/speaker box for cj5 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > best place to get speakers/speaker box for cj5

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 06-10-2013, 06:08 PM   #16
robs7
1983 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drugcop4
Have you fit your seats to see if there is enough clearance for those speakers. I can tell you that the seats I put in my 5 would in no way allow for those speakers to be mounted. I hope it works for you.
Yes, all the interior is in, those pictures are about six months old. I have a 7 though so maybe that's the difference. I would think the ones in the front would mount up the same though. Rob

robs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2013, 06:47 PM   #17
PROJECT 23
1985 CJ7 

Do the YJ rollbar swap and get a soundbar. I tucked a set of 6 1/2" Infinity Reference in the soundbar, a set of Infinity Reference 4" in the stock dash location, two 8" Kicker subs in a sealed box behind the rear seat and a Kicker 5 channel amp under the rear seat.
I might change the subs out for a single 10" Alpine Type R as I have an extra taking up space on my storage shelf.
Anyways, it rocks and at 65 MPH on the highway, I can hear it crystal clear and the bass still bangs.....

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.