Best Manual for a '80 CJ7 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Best Manual for a '80 CJ7

WJ Tube Doors Now Available!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 08-21-2013, 01:27 PM   #16
bobert0670
1980 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutarsky

Just bumping to find out if this was a good purchase.
Sorry for the delay. The manuals it's a set are great all the I do is in there for torque and exploded views are great.

My only complaint is that it does not have any information on bolt length/ sizes and does not have part numbers except for tools. I wish I could find a master list of parts and numbers for the 80 CJ but nothing found so far. Quad has a rebuilders manual available that has tons of pics but have not found if it contains part numbers.

Unread 08-21-2013, 06:49 PM   #17
BagusJeep
Web Wheeler

1981 CJ7 

The CJ7 parts manual is on line somewhere for the 1981 to 1986 CJs. It shows all the parts which can be very useful but the Jeep part numbers are not particuarly helpful nowadays as they are not stocked by Jeep.

It has very few bolt length / sizes in it. The assumption is that a mechanic will have a bin of fastenings.

1981 CJ7 258ci - Bagusjeep
1984 CJ7 258ci - Puthijeep
1981 J20 258ci - Gladys
BagusJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013, 09:25 PM   #18
wellmax
1984 CJ7 

http://www.diyrepairmanuals.com/jeep...FRDl7AodSTMAQA
wellmax is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.