Bad Oil Leak From PVC Valve and Breather - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Bad Oil Leak From PVC Valve and Breather

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-30-2008, 05:55 PM   #1
KensCJ7

Bad Oil Leak From PVC Valve and Breather

1980 CJ-7 with a 304 straight six with high miles. It runs great but I have a lot of oil comming out of the PVC valve and breather on top of the plastic valve cover. I'm loosing a quart every couple of days when I drive it. Someone said it may be blow by from a warn engine. What can I do to fix it? I replaced the valve cover gasket and cleaned the engine. And a day later there is so much oil all over the place! Should I re-do the rings and valves, total rebuild or is there a different valve cover I could try? Help.

KensCJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.