Bad Juju with fuel pumps...Now I'M having fuel issues - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Bad Juju with fuel pumps...Now I'M having fuel issues

Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearUCF Black Friday SaleLOCKERS!!!! - ARB, Auburn, Detroit, Eaton, OX, Spartan, Yu

Unread 04-17-2012, 07:28 PM   #61
Gido
1980 CJ7 

Lol! Calling the Hammer! Need help with where to find a complete rebuild kit for the 2100.

in memory of Jimmy Smith - a wise man
Gido is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2012, 08:49 PM   #62
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gido View Post
Lol! Calling the Hammer! Need help with where to find a complete rebuild kit for the 2100.
My kit worked for my 2100, but the PV was a 2150 PV. I have the number in the shop... you want me to get it? It's a NAPA kit. The counterman was stumped as far as what to order me, as my carb had no ID tag or numbers.

But the right word at the right time... "Hey, give me a little hug!" That's the difference between lightning and a harmless lightning bug!
Skerr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2012, 09:11 PM   #63
Gido
1980 CJ7 

I just checked napa and the parts in the kit look the same as the one I have. Thanks though! The more I research the 2100 the more I get confused. I think my motor is a 71-75 model 304 but all the kits I look at are the same as the one I have sitting in my shed so, I have no clue what to get. Frustrating. Its kinda like being all dressed up, boots an all, and no where to go.

Unread 04-17-2012, 09:18 PM   #64
Gido
1980 CJ7 

Looking at carburetion.com I think my carb maybe a 2150. That would be the cause of me not being able to find the right parts for my "2100". Gees newbies what can u do with em. Hopefully order the kit tomorrow and have the carb back together next week.

Unread 04-17-2012, 09:27 PM   #65
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
I just checked napa and the parts in the kit look the same as the one I have. Thanks though! The more I research the 2100 the more I get confused. I think my motor is a 71-75 model 304 but all the kits I look at are the same as the one I have sitting in my shed so, I have no clue what to get. Frustrating. Its kinda like being all dressed up, boots an all, and no where to go.
This kit worked perfectly in every way except the PV...
100_2697_1.jpg   100_2698_1.jpg   100_2699_1.jpg  

But the right word at the right time... "Hey, give me a little hug!" That's the difference between lightning and a harmless lightning bug!
Unread 04-17-2012, 09:33 PM   #66
Gido
1980 CJ7 

That's the one I looked at. There is a difference in everything. The diaphragm will fit but is a different design, the main base gasket is different the power valve is obviously different. I am pretty sure the kit at carburetion.com for the 2150 looks like the right one but I'm just a newb so, I may not have a clue. At least I admit it.

Unread 04-17-2012, 10:20 PM   #67
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
That's the one I looked at. There is a difference in everything. The diaphragm will fit but is a different design, the main base gasket is different the power valve is obviously different. I am pretty sure the kit at carburetion.com for the 2150 looks like the right one but I'm just a newb so, I may not have a clue. At least I admit it.
First step to getting help!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.