After a year of browsing the this splendid forum, under the radar, I decided it's time I finally register. So nice to meet all of you, and I can't wait to learn from some on the best.
Todays issue is... Ignition coil
I decided to test it by pulling the plug and grounding it to the engine block. The spark coming from the cable was orange, I first saw it when the spark transferred to my hand ( great shock to wake me up ). Is this a sure sign of a failing ignition coil, or am I just an amateur with more money to spend than brains to diagnose?