Axles / Hubs / Spindles - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Axles / Hubs / Spindles

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughOconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 11-07-2005, 12:39 PM   #1
mkalavitz

Axles / Hubs / Spindles

Hello,

I am a rookie when it comes to 4x4 / Jeeps, etc...I am trying to learn more about the axles, hubs, spindles, etc. that are utilized on Jeeps...I would expect that even the TJ's and others use the same axles out of the factory?

I am looking for advice as to which hubs / axles, etc. are the most popular on Jeep vechicles...I would expect that the most popular sets would manufactured by Dana.....I see that Dana 44, 60 seem to be pretty popular...What would you say is the most popular front and rear axles for these Jeeps? Are they used on CJ's, TJ's, etc? Do you have any good resource where I can investigate and learn more as to which axles are used on each type of Jeep?

I truley appreciate your help and direction..

Best Regards,
Mike V. Kalavitz

mkalavitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2005, 12:48 PM   #2
bigblackblur

http://www.californiajeeper.com/axle.htm
Unread 11-07-2005, 01:07 PM   #3
mkalavitz

Thanks...

Very Cool...thx BigBlack
mkalavitz is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.