Awesome! CJ w/ Post Hole Digger - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Awesome! CJ w/ Post Hole Digger

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDual Color LED Light Bars White/Amber

Unread 10-23-2009, 07:05 PM   #1
emeraldcite
1974 CJ5 

Awesome! CJ w/ Post Hole Digger

Post Hole Digger

Awesome CJ for sale with the post hole digger on the back. Cool project for someone. I'd love to get it, but my jeep already gets me in enough trouble with a wife. And it's over on the other side of the state.

emeraldcite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2009, 07:09 PM   #2
mmerlina
Image Glassworks, Inc.

1986 CJ7 

That's a pretty good idea for someone who builds like decks or something for a living. When I was helping my brother dig the holes for his deck we broke our backs with the 2-person hang-on-for-dare-life gas powered one.

1986 Jeep CJ7 (photos)
Remanufactured 258, ARB lockers front & rear, 4.10 Yukon gears, 35x12.5" Super Swamper SSR's, Motorcraft 2100, 4.5" Rubicon Express Extreme-Duty lift, York 210 OBA, Big Daddy steering, Tatton rear CV driveshaft, Herculined interior, TJ flares, lots of body & upholstery work
mmerlina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2009, 07:09 PM   #3
wellmax
1984 CJ7 

great picture

but i believe i will leave my PHD on my old Ferguson tractor. In hard dirt or an area with roots, that PHD can be rough on the old tractor.

I can imagine what it would do to that old Jeep with springs.
wellmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2009, 08:08 PM   #4
kercher
1999 TJ Wrangler 

it'd make a hell of a winching anchor too.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.