Auto to manual choke conversion - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Auto to manual choke conversion

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 02-10-2013, 07:49 AM   #1
IrishCJ6
1975 CJ6 

Auto to manual choke conversion

Probably been covered 100 times before but I'm doing this conversion on my MC2100, apart from removing the black cap and installing the new kit's one and the brackets/cable etc is then anything I need to blank off/remove from the old setup. I'm talking about the heat tubes etc. If anyone has pic's of their setup they would be appreciated.

IrishCJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2013, 12:32 AM   #2
IrishCJ6
1975 CJ6 

Anyone got anything on this
IrishCJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:03 PM   #3
Bubba Ray
1984 CJ7 

I did this on an old f100 years ago. Had good instructions with manual choke. You can lose the heat tube that goes to the manifold I think.
Bubba Ray is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.