aproximate front hard brake line Length cj7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > aproximate front hard brake line Length cj7

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 07-14-2013, 03:26 PM   #1
LGTWhisky
1984 CJ7 

aproximate front hard brake line Length cj7

Hi fellow jeepers i have a quick question about the length of hard brake line i will need for the passenger and driver side lines on a 1984 CJ7, i know i could buy a roll of tubing and go from there but i could not pass up how cheap i can get poly armor brake lines pre-flared with fittings it saves me $$$ buying the double flaring tool kit, bender, etc etc (i will get that stuff when im ready for a real frame off resto). The lines are from 5',4.5',4' and so on, so my question is from some of your guys experience with making your own brake lines how much tube did you need to make the passenger and driver side lines.

Any info greatly apreciated

LGTWhisky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2013, 03:32 PM   #2
skizriz
Web Wheeler

1978 CJ7 

Not Sure of the size but do know Its a real pain to run in a single piece to the passenger side.
A coupler under the grill somewhere will make it a much easier job.
I love the polyarmor, Its all i ever use for all my steel lines.

Sent from my HTC One SV using JeepForum

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.