Anyone use Classic 2 Current Body Panels? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Anyone use Classic 2 Current Body Panels?

New Product Release: Flowmaster Force II Dual Tailpipe AxlNew Product Release: Flowmaster Force II Dual Tailpipe AxlUSA Made JK Rear Axles!!! Revolution Gear and Axle

Unread 05-15-2012, 08:06 AM   #31
Pacfanweb
Go Wolfpack

1981 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojon View Post
It looks like it only has one rib instead of two. Are there any other companies making it with one?
I bought one from Quadratec a few years ago, and it only has one rib. Others who were buying at the same time (most people, in fact), theirs have two ribs.

No idea why. Maybe they shipped one from another supplier to me because they were low at the time?

Unread 06-10-2012, 10:56 AM   #32
flashpointmax
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by c2cfab View Post
We just released re-designed front floor pans today for the CJ-7 and YJ Wranglers and they are a MUCH better fit.
c2cfab... does the new style pan have the upward curved area at the rear edge so that the weld junction will be made at a point on the upper platform area where the seat frame is bolted to the floor? Looking at the photo on the website it appears it does but I can't tell for sure how much tab is on the rearward edge.

In the attached photo you can see how far back the old style floor pan goes... if the new style pan includes the horizontal "S" curve I may hold off on installing the ones I purchased from you a couple months ago and order a couple of the new style pans.

img_6580.jpg
flashpointmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2012, 07:59 PM   #33
Renegade82
Web Wheeler

1982 CJ7 

I just noticed the other day that mine, which are the entire side (front & back floor), 18" wide, doesn't have the forward step up next to the tranny tunnel. The smaller step just continues thru and guarantees you have to notch those panels where the forward one steps out. You can see it in your pic above where you had to notch that corner also.
Renegade82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2012, 06:15 PM   #34
flashpointmax
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Well, I actually didn't have to cut out the notched area, it was cut out during the panel manufacturing process. I think I'm going to need to fabricate and butt-weld a curved corner piece extending upward from the notch... the original floor is almost rusted through right where the edge of the notch is located. I'll have the same problem on the driver's side too. I also have c2c replacment panels for the areas directly beneath the seats but the front edges of those aren't going to be long enought to extend over and down the slope so it can be welded to the new floor pan on the lower level. If the new style panel doesn't extend upward and back then I'll have to find some material to complete the connection between the two floor levels.
flashpointmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2012, 06:28 PM   #35
Kastraelie
1977 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcal73 View Post
These guys have some, if they are the ones you want.

http://www.classicent.com/jeep.php#7695

Jeff
I know the OP wanted to know about C2C, and I can't help there, but Classic Enterprises is a standup company with amazing customer service and a fantastic product. I have been treated very well by them, and you can rest easy that their parts are 100% made in the USA and with loving care.
Kastraelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2012, 10:41 AM   #36
Renegade82
Web Wheeler

1982 CJ7 

That's where my floor panels are from and they don't have that stepped forward area. They do have curved up are in front of the seat but that's because it's the entire floor from rear riser to firewall. I'll probably end up forming some new metal for that area like flashpoint had said.
Renegade82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 02:50 PM   #37
Noram

Hello everyone, My name is Dave. I am the owner of the Canadian company that makes automotive rust repair panels. We are called Globe Manufacturing Ltd and are located in Windsor Ontario. We also have a US company called Nor/Am Auto Body Parts. We have been in business for over 32 years making auto body parts. We make all the product listed on our website and are the mysterious source that supplies Cross Canada and Sherman. In the US we sell mostly to large companies and have just recently started a website. Our reputation is second to none. Let me know if you need any further information.
Noram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 03:32 PM   #38
Leadjacket
1988 YJ Wrangler 

I just ordered a windsheild frame from C2C just the other day..I am very skeptical ..however the cheap price and shipping make up for any "fitment" I may have to perform..will post more when part arrives
Leadjacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 06:28 PM   #39
Walter1978
1982 CJ5 

Last month I ordered front and rear floor pans from c2c for a 1980 CJ7. The pans are not die stamped like the originals, instead they are formed using traditional sheet metal working techniques this means that the breaks are more angular than curved on the transitions. After cutting out old metal and installing new pans the floor pans matched so it was not noticeable that they were not curved like the originals. I think they look good and fit fine. I can't post pics here yet but if anyone wants to see ill email them to you.
Walter1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2013, 07:38 PM   #40
Leadjacket
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Windsheild frame arrived today..stamped made Taiwan ,however appears to be of decent quality.double ribbed at the bottom... Box had a sticker "Sherman industries"..will test fit tomorrow and post results..
Unread 05-18-2013, 06:18 PM   #41
Leadjacket
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Painted and installed C2C windsheild frame...fit nice ,all the hole for visors ect.were there ...no complaints ...
Unread 06-18-2013, 11:46 AM   #42
jeepdog571
1983 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter1978 View Post
Last month I ordered front and rear floor pans from c2c for a 1980 CJ7. The pans are not die stamped like the originals, instead they are formed using traditional sheet metal working techniques this means that the breaks are more angular than curved on the transitions. After cutting out old metal and installing new pans the floor pans matched so it was not noticeable that they were not curved like the originals. I think they look good and fit fine. I can't post pics here yet but if anyone wants to see ill email them to you.
I was thinking about buying the c2c rear pans and would love to see some pictures. My email is jbbeagle3@yahoo.com. Did the ribs match up the same? What do you think about the quailty. Thanks
jeepdog571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2014, 09:02 AM   #43
HKlassen
1981 CJ7 

Any updates on C2C?

I see that this thread is a little aged, but I'm in the market to replace all the floor plans and wheel housings. Great prices and overall reviews seem favorable on C2C. Just wondering if anyone has any updated reviews and thoughts?
Unread 05-29-2014, 10:13 AM   #44
jeepdog571
1983 CJ7 

I didn't like the way the c2c pans looked. I wanted them to match the OEM. I used the key parts pans from quadratec and they matched really good. If I were to do it again I would probably use the ones from classic enterprises
jeepdog571 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.