Anyone ever build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Anyone ever build

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 09-30-2007, 10:41 AM   #1
imafishingfred

1981 CJ7 

Anyone ever build

your own power steering pump mounting bracket for a 304 V8? My engine came out of a 74 CJ5 and I'm installing in a 84 CJ7 that came w/ AMC 4cyl. and has power steering. The CJ5 had no power steering. I can fab most anything I need at work and if I had some specs on the original setup from a 79/80 V8 CJ7 it would be much easier.

imafishingfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2007, 03:10 PM   #2
OldSailor
1977 CJ7 

By the time you locate specification drawings and fabricate the bracket, you'd be spending a lot more time than if you'd just get a bracket from a junk yard.
1977 CJ7, AMC360 V8 w/ headers, DUI HEI, Edelbrock intake, Holley 4150 carb, , TF999, D300, D30 front and AMC20 rear with 4.56 gears and lockers both ends, 4" susp lift, 2.5" body lift, 35" BFGs, ARG steering, 8000-lb winch, etc.
OldSailor is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.