Any cj owners in hampton roads area of VA? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Any cj owners in hampton roads area of VA?

WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-11-2011, 12:03 PM   #16
agear
1984 CJ7 

I registered but it won't let me log in. I love the website we're on now. MPJAI would be nice for local parts or help though. Unless you know a trick to logging in , i'll figure it out myself. Can you log in currently.

1984 jeep cj7, 258 I6, rebuilt T176,rebuilt Dana 300, amc 20 , dana 30, 4.10's Trac-lok in rear , 4.10's detroit soft locker in dana 30, 2.5 inch bds suspension lift, 1 inch polyurethan body mount lift. Line ex. weber carburetor. factory tach. factory clock ,oem replacement speedomter cluster, and oil pressure gauge, factory volt gauge.
agear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-11-2011, 12:13 PM   #17
levergun
1979 CJ5 

I'm in Newport News. Just transfered here from GA in January. Still trying to find some good places to wheel. Wheeled some down in Chesapeake and suffolk but nowhere good yet. I have a 79 CJ5 and a 88 YJ..
Unread 09-11-2011, 12:28 PM   #18
agear
1984 CJ7 

awesome. I'll friend you
1984 jeep cj7, 258 I6, rebuilt T176,rebuilt Dana 300, amc 20 , dana 30, 4.10's Trac-lok in rear , 4.10's detroit soft locker in dana 30, 2.5 inch bds suspension lift, 1 inch polyurethan body mount lift. Line ex. weber carburetor. factory tach. factory clock ,oem replacement speedomter cluster, and oil pressure gauge, factory volt gauge.
Unread 09-11-2011, 12:56 PM   #19
BESRK
GROUND POUNDER

1980 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by levergun View Post
I'm in Newport News. Just transfered here from GA in January. Still trying to find some good places to wheel. Wheeled some down in Chesapeake and suffolk but nowhere good yet. I have a 79 CJ5 and a 88 YJ..

Fort Eustis?

Not gonna find much locally.. matter of fact, I don't know of any legal wheeling spots within about 2hrs of here.

Starr Motors down in Suffolk does their regular "Offroad Day" where they let you come down and run thru their course. It's alot of fun and a good opportunity to hook up with all the local clubs/wheelers.

If you're into hardcore crawling, Crozet is probably your best bet. It's about 3hrs from NN.

Ground Pounder Fab

Lower 2

Guardrail

Down Schoolbus

Slickrock Tellico

Save

Crozet

More Crozet
BESRK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-11-2011, 12:58 PM   #20
levergun
1979 CJ5 

If ya ever want to hang out or go wheeling or need help or just to use some to or something let me know. I enjoy staying busy working on jeeps.
Unread 09-11-2011, 01:19 PM   #21
agear
1984 CJ7 

exactly ,
Unread 09-11-2011, 09:59 PM   #22
CJ Chet
1986 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by agear View Post
I registered but it won't let me log in. I love the website we're on now. MPJAI would be nice for local parts or help though. Unless you know a trick to logging in , i'll figure it out myself. Can you log in currently.
Takes a little while for admin to clear, but hang in there, they'll get to you. They have alot of Spammers and junk to sort out and weed through!

'86 CJ7, 265 CI, DUI, TF999, Borla, Weber, 4" BDS Lift.
'04 AEV RUBICON.
'00 TJ Sahara.
CJ Chet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.