AMC 304 Rebuild Intake Manifold White Smoke - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > AMC 304 Rebuild Intake Manifold White Smoke

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFAlloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 04-10-2013, 09:25 AM   #31
ASteve
Web Wheeler

1972 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greekcj5 View Post
Steve, I forgot to ask you, will the grommet from Summit that you posted fit on my edelbrock manifold or do they differ in diameter depending on the manifold type?
I have the Edelbrock Performer 2131 intake as well and this is the one that will fit.

SC

Unread 04-10-2013, 09:41 AM   #32
Greekcj5
1973 CJ5 

Perfect. I ordered the valve and grommet. Thanks everyone.
Greekcj5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2013, 12:26 PM   #33
Greekcj5
1973 CJ5 

Steve, the grommet and valve are perfect thanks. Gonna stop and get the port for the back of the carb today and connect.
Unread 04-12-2013, 12:27 PM   #34
ASteve
Web Wheeler

1972 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greekcj5 View Post
Steve, the grommet and valve are perfect thanks. Gonna stop and get the port for the back of the carb today and connect.
Great to hear!

SC
Unread 04-20-2013, 04:44 PM   #35
Greekcj5
1973 CJ5 

Here's the end result. Thanks gents. I realized the reason white smoke was coming from the pcv hole was cause i didn't have enough rtv on the driver side fore manifold coolant port and coolant was leaking onto the valley pan. All fixed now so hoping for the best.

forumrunner_20130420_154457.jpg

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.