AM, COFFEE, COFFEE, COFFEE... Damn Jeep Won't Start! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > AM, COFFEE, COFFEE, COFFEE... Damn Jeep Won't Start!

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-10-2011, 05:24 AM   #1
JeepHammer
Running On Empty...
1973 CJ5 

AM, COFFEE, COFFEE, COFFEE... Damn Jeep Won't Start!

Ever have one of those mornings when it doesn't pay to get out of bed...?

Stepped on a dog bone and bused the heel of my foot,

Found cat yack (Furball) in the bathroom floor,
I SWEAR I'm going to shave that cat again! ;p

Went to get a coffee, damn Jeep wouldn't start! Had to take the car to get coffee and put the battery charger on the FSJ...

Hard frost here this morning, so everything iced over, so what should have 5 minutes took 20 before I could see out enough to drive (I'm NOT a peep-hole driver!)

Got back, checked messages, found out I'm apparently expected to show up at the Conservation Club this evening for the meeting. Been a member for a couple of years, never been to a meeting.
Wonder what's up now...?

I shouldn't ask the question, but WHAT NEXT?

Hard Freeze means I need to winterize the vehicles, get the little Jeep under a tarp since I don't have a top or doors for it, and generally get things like the garden hose in...
More to do when I don't want to do anything!

JeepHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2011, 05:33 AM   #2
CJunk
1984 CJ7 

Absolutely, It usually begins with me stubbing my toe on something. Then I'm am accident prone all day, or my brain is turned off.
CJunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2011, 06:57 AM   #3
JeepHammer
Running On Empty...
1973 CJ5 

COFFEE! Love the stuff!

Jump-starts my brain, Kick-starts my Colon!

Don't know how I'd get through the morning without it!

Coffee... The 'Old Fart' version of 'Liquid Courage'!
Unread 11-10-2011, 07:43 AM   #4
JeepHammer
Running On Empty...
1973 CJ5 

The old black turd is up and running, turns out, I forgot to put fuel in it, and the gauge doesn't work below 1/4 tank.
Unread 11-10-2011, 11:52 AM   #5
jakeryii
1967 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepHammer View Post
The old black turd is up and running, turns out, I forgot to put fuel in it, and the gauge doesn't work below 1/4 tank.
lol yea that'll do it
Unread 11-10-2011, 12:02 PM   #6
ejeeperguy
1982 CJ7 

I thought that I was the only one to have this much fun in one day.The gas gauge is always off.Coffee is always to far to walk to get. The wife never remembers to put gas in the jeeps anyway.Oh and it is getting to cold to paint my Jeep.
Oh!oH!OH!!!!!! and the wife just used my last K-cup.I'm going to go out of my mind.
ejeeperguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2011, 12:23 PM   #7
1986cj
1986 CJ7 

I knew I should have not read this earlier this mooring. Got up early ( I work second shift) and I don't function for a hr or two when I get up and need lots of hot coffee to break up everything in my lungs so I can breath somewhat like a normal person, but I had a appointment with my pulmonary Dr. at 7:30 am. Well what do you know I go out to my Jeep and guess what, It wont start. Thank God my wife was off today and her car was here, bad thing, 2 moore weeks of prednisone.
1986cj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2011, 04:10 PM   #8
LimeLite
1978 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepHammer View Post
COFFEE! Love the stuff!

Jump-starts my brain, Kick-starts my Colon!

Don't know how I'd get through the morning without it!

Coffee... The 'Old Fart' version of 'Liquid Courage'!
There's nothing that'll wake you from a sound sleep faster than the sound of a dog that's about to yak.

Ex-Member of offroad nuts
LimeLite is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.