We had a big day today on our little project.
I got the fuel lines plumbed for the tank and the tank vent lines.
New fuel fill lines installed and tomorrow I'll be welding under the rear of the jeep to repair the rear cross-member.
Now on to the good stuff.
We installed the engine today !!!
The Advanced Adapters bell housing worked great as well as their weld in engine mounts.
It took a little while to get the tranny and engine lined up, but when it went it went well.
I was able to use my stock skid plate location as well as the stock tranny mount location.
We still have plenty of firewall clearance and the engine is 1 inch off center on the driver's side.
There should be plenty of clearance for my exhaust with the center dump Rams Horn manifolds.
My oldest son Sam helping to remove the hoist chains.