Had a pretty buisy weekend last week. My oldest son and I went to the junkyard and
picked up a different ac bracket for the serpentine pully setup that we are using on our engine.
We spent a good part of our day after that working on installing the intake and most of the stuff to get the engine closed up.
Pulled it up to TDC and installed the distributor and the plugs.
Got the throttle body installed as well.
The breather I bought is a little smaller than I expected, but it will do for now.
I received the dash insert from Daniel at Double D Fab this week. It looks very nice and of high quality.
Used today to get it ready to go in the jeep( RAIN RAIN!). Painted it with Rustolem Fine Textured Black.
We then installed all of our Autometer gauges and the cheepo radio.
My camera has trouble with the dark and light.