air filter for mc2100 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > air filter for mc2100

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 02-04-2013, 03:59 PM   #1
scubajt
1984 CJ7 

air filter for mc2100

hey guys I just put a mc 2100 on my 84 cj7 and I dont know what air filter will work on it because of the brake booster. can you guys post pictures of air filters your using and tell me what kind they are.
thank you for your help.
John

scubajt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2013, 04:06 PM   #2
CJ51973
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

I have a Mr. Gasket sandwich style with a water/mud deflector I made out of a scarp old air cleaner. I will try to snap a pic next time i have the hood up. I could figure out a "stock" unit that would work.
Unread 02-04-2013, 04:14 PM   #3
scubajt
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ51973 View Post
I have a Mr. Gasket sandwich style with a water/mud deflector I made out of a scarp old air cleaner. I will try to snap a pic next time i have the hood up. I could figure out a "stock" unit that would work.
that would be great I am new to this jeep thing and loving it.I am in the middle of building my house so I havent had alot of time with the jeep. I just got it Feb of 2012
scubajt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2013, 04:31 PM   #4
Randonexplosion
Trailer Queen

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ51973 View Post
I have a Mr. Gasket one too, with a spectre filter adapter and cap i think. It came from the ebay guy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MotorCraft-2...sories&vxp=mtr

OPTIONAL--New, in the box, SPECTRE 6” chrome air cleaner kit and filter. I will include one for an additional $25. Your factory air cleaner will NOT fit the new carb without modification. I also include instructions on how to modify the factory air cleaner setup to fit if you should so desire to keep it. There will be no fitment problems w/ the intake, bowl vent or the brake booster with the air cleaner I use. I will also include an additional FRAM crank case filter when you purchase the air cleaner. You will receive 2 filters for $25. I also have the Short Ram intakes which are normally $318 from K&N. I have mine made by SPECTRE and they are $100. They come with a remore, washable filter, carb hat, hardware, etc. See the pics….

August YJOTM

Exiled Offroad - Colorado
Randonexplosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 10:55 AM   #5
wm69

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/wr...15/index2.html

85 CJ7 258, A/C, T176, MC2100, Team Rush, Warn XD8000i, superwinch hubs, 3in lift 31" BFG AT/KO
wm69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.