after market brake lines - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > after market brake lines

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-14-2013, 12:30 PM   #1
tomass
1965 CJ5 

after market brake lines

I got a replacement brake line kit for my 65 cj5 from kieser willys supply and am a little puzzled about how to run it. The replacement lines are a lot different than the ones that were on there. Everything back from the master cylinder is ok but the front is a lot different. I am thinking of getting a shop to make me copy's of my old front lines and trying to make something work. Has anyone had experience with this problem?

tomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2013, 10:44 AM   #2
vinh0330
1984 CJ7 

Brake lines

On my 84 build, I ordered a complete set from 4WD, the fronts were almost dead on, just very little reforming to screw into the portioning valve. The passenger rear was direct bolt on. The drives side rear from the portioning valve back to the rear cross brace was a royal pain, I had to do alot of reforming to get it to not interfear with other items and conform to the frame.
vinh0330 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.