ad luck! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > ad luck!

Jeep LED Light Lights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955RCV Axles at CCOR15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4

Unread 11-21-2012, 02:05 PM   #1
SharonsRusty
1978 CJ7 

ad luck!

Damn, our windshield just cracked! Trying to put dash on & had to unscrew windshield.....then put back up....lost grip....spider cracks all over ...Happy Thanksgiving!

SharonsRusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2012, 05:07 PM   #2
WindKnot
Web Wheeler

1977 CJ7 

I lost my dash pad a LONG time ago...
Unread 11-21-2012, 11:21 PM   #3
hutch1200
Web Wheeler

1979 CJ7 

Bummer. But I've read your posts before. I'm sure you'll find something to show gratitude for today.
BTW, when you get glass, decide if you want the tinted on the top style. You know the type that is usually darker about 3-4"s at the top. I had that put in my '66 Buick Gran Sport convertible. HATED it. The shop that put the new top on it busted the windshield. They replaced it for free and thought they were giving me an upgrade(?). It always looked like I was driving into cloudy weather whenever I had the top down. I just bought an all clear w-shield for the CJ. Just a heads up, FWIW.
Unread 11-22-2012, 08:07 AM   #4
SharonsRusty
1978 CJ7 

Thanks for the advise on windshield....got a new one ordered already...clear glass! Cant wait until this jeep is complete! Heres a pix...if it allows me!
SharonsRusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 06:20 PM   #5
dslywalker
1983 CJ7 

If you have defroster ducts make sure the rubber seal has notches for them.Ask me how i know

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.