accelerator pump - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > accelerator pump

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comCCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 05-28-2003, 03:03 PM   #1
daytoncj

accelerator pump

anyone know where to get an accelerator pump for the stock 304 carb? the only place i can locate one is in the rebuild kit. i dont need the kit because i just bought a factory remanufactured carb. for some reason it did not come with the pump or linkage to the airhorn butterfly. thanks.

daytoncj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2003, 05:10 PM   #2
CJ7Danny

I'm assuming that the carb you got is the MC2100. That being the case, there is no reason why it shouldn't have the parts you're missing. I'm using that same carb on my 258 and it had everything on it... Return it and get you another one. I bought mine from Autozone.
T176
Moser One Piece Axles
D300, D30, AMC 20, 258 ci
Motorcraft 2100 swap
Nutter By-Pass
Custom front bumpers
Custom Rear bumper/tire carrier
CJ7Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2003, 05:46 PM   #3
daytoncj

i did buy one from autozone. the first did not come with it. so i took it back. ordered another one. same thing. it did not come with it. the guy at the parts counter looked just as confused as me. anyway. do you know where i could find one. thanks.
daytoncj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2003, 11:57 PM   #4
CJ7Danny

I'm just as stumped as you are. That carb should have a friggin accelorator pump installed as a part of remanufacturing. What application are you using? I think I used a 75 or 79 CJ5 w/ a 304.

Might call the re-man company to see what's up. Might be Tomco, Holley, or Autolite. Ask Autozone, they typically have the re-man company listed w/ the part number.

Danny
T176
Moser One Piece Axles
D300, D30, AMC 20, 258 ci
Motorcraft 2100 swap
Nutter By-Pass
Custom front bumpers
Custom Rear bumper/tire carrier
CJ7Danny is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.