We got it running alright (pretty good actually) after we replaced the rotten gas tank, added new fuel and filter, replaced broken vacuum lines, and set the idles. Man did the PO screw up the vacuum lines, what a job mapping those all out! We also were getting poor performance before we realized we had grounded the high altitude jumper wire.
It doesn't look too bad at first glance but it has A LOT of rot. Before taking the body off the chassis we decided to sure up the tub and do some rot removal. We didn't start taking pictures right away but these are from pretty early on.
The windshield post was rotted most of the way through, so we cut it out and fabbed our own to match the original.