82 CJ-7 vacuum switches missing - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > 82 CJ-7 vacuum switches missing

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 01-09-2010, 08:52 AM   #1
1982CJ-7
1982 CJ7 

82 CJ-7 vacuum switches missing

I have been working on putting back the missing vacuum lines from this CJ-7 my dad gave me. I used this site to help (Table of Contents). The two vacuum switches (4" and 10") are completely missing, so I cannot finish hooking up the CTO/carb vacuum line. I am also missing all the solenoid stuff and the two trap doors on the air cleaner housing as well as the heater tube (not sure where it even connects to the exhause mainfold). I don't know how much of this stuff I need and I am having quite the time trying to find the trap doors or an air cleaner housing that has them as well as the mercury switches. Any suggestions as to what I really need or can replace or bypass?

1982CJ-7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.