7th light on CJ dash - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > 7th light on CJ dash

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDRear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJSWAG 50 Cal Ammo Can Mount With M2A1 Can

Unread 09-27-2006, 05:14 PM   #1
JohnnyRotten
1978 CJ5 

7th light on CJ dash

Hello all,

I just picked up a dash and was told it came from an 80 CJ5. I have had a few Jeeps over the years and junked twice as many more. This dash has a light over the speaker grill on the drivers side. The cutout is just like all the other dashlight cutouts. What in the world goes here? All the kits I have seen for dash lights include only 6 what is the 7th light? Any help will be appreciated.Thanks

JohnnyRotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2006, 07:23 PM   #2
John Strenk

1976 CJ5 

Fog lights?
I saw a picture of it about 2 weeks ago but I don't remember it's original use. The jeeper desided to use it for a check engine light.
John Strenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2006, 06:15 AM   #3
1984CJ
1984 CJ7 

I seem to remember that some one mentioned it was an emissions warning light for 4cyl Kalifornia Jeeps at one time.
I think that it was mentioned in the article that John was referencing.
Originally Posted by ftdranger
You guys on the CJ tech page are a little to tech for me. Must be the leaf springs.
1984CJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.