79 CJ5 firewall unknown - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > 79 CJ5 firewall unknown

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 03-18-2014, 06:42 PM   #1
medic83666
1979 CJ5 

79 CJ5 firewall unknown

HELP!!! I"M NEEEWWWWW!!!
Obtained a 79 CJ5 with the 304 in great condition except for electrical. Through a painstaking 2 weeks, I have most of it done. Only 1 gauge left. Then the heat. My question is, There is a small aproximately 1"x1" black plastic piece above my battery with 2 prongs. I cannot seem to find this on the electrical schematic. Is this a resistor for the blower motor? I have looked at google pics of firewalls and don't seem to see any on others.

medic83666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2014, 09:19 PM   #2
crouse11c
1985 CJ7 

Take a photo of it. I don't think you can post a pic until a certain amount of posts but you can put it on a website pic place and post link.
crouse11c is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.