78 CJ5 For Sale - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > 78 CJ5 For Sale

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 08-05-2009, 03:08 PM   #1
jonbulk

78 CJ5 For Sale

Hi... I'm new to this forum and am sad to say that I only joined to sell my 1978 CJ5. I have a number of upgrades including a Clifford 6=8 intake, split y headers, custom tuned exhaust, and a crank triggered ignition. I also have a new four inch set of springs and custom rollcage that have not been installed yet.The body is in typical shape for a 78 with a number of rust spots that can be fixed. I will post pictures soon. If the jeep sounds enticing to anyone please feel free to send an email to jbulkele@udel.edu.

Also truck has only 83000 miles on an original 258. I have records of every repair and modification that has ever been made to the truck

jonbulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 02:46 PM   #2
hunterkita
1995 YJ Wrangler 

how much do you want for it
hunterkita is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2010, 04:32 PM   #3
jonbulk

I would prob be asking for a number around 3k, maybe slightly less. Though the exterior leaves a bit to be desired the truck is sound mechanically. It runs wonderfully. I wouldn't sell it if I weren't applying to law school. If you had the time and finances to put a new tub on the truck it would prob live longer than I will. I did not put the new lift springs on, but the roll cage has been installed. Old springs were four inch as well. I also put a new set of pro comp 15x10 alloy wheels and matching 33x12.50 tires. Some ******* did decide to cut my back window with a knife while the truck was in a grocery store parking lot. That's basically everything I can think of that would be of any interest to you. If you have more questions don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you,

Jon P. Bulkeley

P.S. The truck has a rockwell rear in the back and a Dana 44 (I believe, I can't remember exactly), in the front. Stainless steel brake lines along with new brakes, master cylinder and booster. Less than 300 miles on new brake system. I also have the original Levi Strauss edition back seat in my shop.
Unread 12-01-2010, 04:37 PM   #4
jonbulk

New tub isn't really necessary. The truck is my daily driver just as she sits.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.