78 CJ5 Off Road Lights... Windshield mounts.... WIRING QUESTIONS!!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > 78 CJ5 Off Road Lights... Windshield mounts.... WIRING QUESTIONS!!!!

Rugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped OSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Building a Bumper?

Unread 12-31-2011, 10:07 AM   #1
Masterbrent07
1978 CJ5 

78 CJ5 Off Road Lights... Windshield mounts.... WIRING QUESTIONS!!!!

Hey Guys... I'm thinking about adding for lights to my CJ5.... i really like the way some guys have them mounted to the bracket on the windshield.. but looking at it i can't seem to find a way to run the wiring..

Can anyone educate me on how to solve this problem???

also what are some good Lights to go with... i was thinking HID because i have a Farmer friend (has them on his tractors) who swears by them.

What y'all think?

Masterbrent07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2011, 03:01 PM   #2
my_304_cj7
1976 CJ7 

Fold the windshield down part of the way and run the wiring through there. I haven't had a leak yet, mine has been that way for a year.

Tags
hid , kc , lights , windshield , wiring

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.