76 cj7 soft top mounting - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > 76 cj7 soft top mounting

Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 05-25-2002, 06:55 AM   #1
jepthng1

76 cj7 soft top mounting

i need to install this soft top that came with the
jeep on it.how does it mount behind the roll bar?
i removed my lock boxes that were behind the roll
bar.

jepthng1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2002, 08:11 AM   #2
Dtray332

It's not a hard process, but can be a pain in the butt if you are doing it by yourself. It will take forever to type it all out for you. So if you would like, you can send me an E mail and I'll give you my phone number and I would be happy to get with you on the phone and talk you through it. My E mail address is Dtray332@aol.com

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.