73' cj problems - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > 73' cj problems

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-14-2004, 08:43 PM   #1
syeldell

73' cj problems

I just recently bought a 73' cj5 for 800 bucks. The frame is good but the body has many rust holes. All the mounts have rusted out so the body is just sitting on the frame. I need to know where to buy a fiberglass body tub for the cheapest price.

Get back to me guys.

syeldell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2004, 09:03 PM   #2
Hillbillyd
1980 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by syeldell
I just recently bought a 73' cj5 for 800 bucks. The frame is good but the body has many rust holes. All the mounts have rusted out so the body is just sitting on the frame. I need to know where to buy a fiberglass body tub for the cheapest price.

Get back to me guys.

I don't know about the cheapest, but I've heard that the best ones come from 4wd.com.
Hillbillyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2004, 11:33 AM   #3
mojotomred

Body

Quote:
Originally Posted by syeldell

Get back to me guys.
I have a 4wd F/G body and w/s frame, fenders and hood .. the quality seems real good. No complaints
Tom

81 CJ7, 304, Edelbrock "Performer" Cam and Intake Manifold TF999 trans, 2" Body lift, 2" suspension Lift. Fiberglass body, Stainless Fuel Tank
mojotomred is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.