57 willys - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > 57 willys

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-10-2013, 09:26 PM   #1
BradsCj7
1979 CJ7 

57 willys

I know this is a cj forum but i was taking photos today and ran across a 57 willys wagon "barn find " and after talking to the owner she is wanting to sell it so if I post pics could everyone help me give her a asking price?

BradsCj7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-10-2013, 09:29 PM   #2
bigjoe
1977 CJ7 

Post'em up. Remember, try to get it for as low as ya can. More money to put in to it then.

77' CJ-7 84' CJ-7 83' Chevy K10
bigjoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-10-2013, 09:45 PM   #3
BradsCj7
1979 CJ7 

I will post shortly but im not buying it just helping her sell
Unread 10-10-2013, 10:49 PM   #4
dahreno

I have owned two of them . The first one I had for ten years . I still own the second one and am doing a little work to it . Go to oldwillysforum.com . I am a member there and there are really good people that will be more than happy to help you with whatever you need to know . You can also go to ewillys.com and see hundreds of every kind of Jeep ever made for sale.
dahreno is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-10-2013, 11:35 PM   #5
BradsCj7
1979 CJ7 

I will have to go take more pics tomorrow when I try to upload it says file to large..I will use my other camera and will post the new ones
Unread 10-11-2013, 06:29 AM   #6
hasselback
Sophisticated Red Neck

1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahreno View Post
I have owned two of them . The first one I had for ten years . I still own the second one and am doing a little work to it . Go to oldwillysforum.com . I am a member there and there are really good people that will be more than happy to help you with whatever you need to know . You can also go to ewillys.com and see hundreds of every kind of Jeep ever made for sale.
That is one awesome looking rig! There have been a pair of these for sale near me for a while, and have wondered what one would look like all built up like yours. Now I know! Good work
hasselback is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-11-2013, 01:53 PM   #7
skizriz
Web Wheeler

1978 CJ7 

I love those old wagons. A guy near me flips them. Every time I go over for parts, he has a new one he's working on.

Here's one I snapped a picture of at the Bantam Festival. It was love at first sight.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.