57 willys - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > 57 willys

Custom Axle Work at CCORRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Swag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 10-10-2013, 09:26 PM   #1
BradsCj7
1979 CJ7 

57 willys

I know this is a cj forum but i was taking photos today and ran across a 57 willys wagon "barn find " and after talking to the owner she is wanting to sell it so if I post pics could everyone help me give her a asking price?

BradsCj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2013, 09:29 PM   #2
bigjoe
1977 CJ7 

Post'em up. Remember, try to get it for as low as ya can. More money to put in to it then.

77' CJ-7 84' CJ-7 83' Chevy K10
bigjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2013, 09:45 PM   #3
BradsCj7
1979 CJ7 

I will post shortly but im not buying it just helping her sell
Unread 10-10-2013, 10:49 PM   #4
dahreno

I have owned two of them . The first one I had for ten years . I still own the second one and am doing a little work to it . Go to oldwillysforum.com . I am a member there and there are really good people that will be more than happy to help you with whatever you need to know . You can also go to ewillys.com and see hundreds of every kind of Jeep ever made for sale.
dahreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2013, 11:35 PM   #5
BradsCj7
1979 CJ7 

I will have to go take more pics tomorrow when I try to upload it says file to large..I will use my other camera and will post the new ones
Unread 10-11-2013, 06:29 AM   #6
hasselback
Sophisticated Red Neck

1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahreno View Post
I have owned two of them . The first one I had for ten years . I still own the second one and am doing a little work to it . Go to oldwillysforum.com . I am a member there and there are really good people that will be more than happy to help you with whatever you need to know . You can also go to ewillys.com and see hundreds of every kind of Jeep ever made for sale.
That is one awesome looking rig! There have been a pair of these for sale near me for a while, and have wondered what one would look like all built up like yours. Now I know! Good work
hasselback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2013, 01:53 PM   #7
skizriz
Web Wheeler

1978 CJ7 

I love those old wagons. A guy near me flips them. Every time I go over for parts, he has a new one he's working on.

Here's one I snapped a picture of at the Bantam Festival. It was love at first sight.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.